Social and financial support

  • Thrive Into Work

    The Thrive into Work programme offers one-to-one support to individuals with health conditions who want to find and retain sustainable employment.
    Download: Thrive into Work leaflet (PDF)
    Download: Thrive into Work referral form (PDF)

  • Universal Credit

    You may be able to get Universal Credit if:
    you’re on a low income or out of work
    you’re 18 or over (there are some exceptions if you’re 16 to 17)
    you’re under State Pension age (or your partner is)
    you and your partner have £16,000 or less in savings between you
    you live in the UK

  • Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

    Personal Independence Payment (PIP) can help you with some of the extra costs if you have a long term ill-health or disability.

  • Carer’s Allowance

    You could get £67.25 a week if you care for someone at least 35 hours a week and they get certain benefits.
    You do not have to be related to, or live with, the person you care for.
    You do not get paid extra if you care for more than one person.
    If someone else also cares for the same person as you, only one of you can claim Carer’s Allowance.