Getting your test results
If your test results show that you need more tests or treatment, we will contact you.
Once a doctor has reviewed your test results, you can view them:
- in your NHS account (through the NHS website or NHS App)
- in your Patient Access account
- phone us on 01384 460111 or visit us between 9am to 5pm and we will tell you what the results are
If your tests were not requested by the surgery please contact the provider directly.
Questions about your results
If you want to talk to someone about your results, fill out a test results request form and someone will be in touch.
Waiting times for results
- blood results – 5 working days (some specialised tests may take longer)
- urine/stool, swab results – 7 working days
- x-ray results – 2 weeks
- Tests that are organised by the hospital will be available via the consultants secretary-please contact them.